For this position we're able to consider candidates with either US citizenship or an existing Green Card at this time. This position is based in Houston, TX. This position is not budgeted for relocation assistance at this time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
This role requires extensive experience in development and support of large scale Sales and Partner Compensation systems like Callidus, CallidusCloud and SAP Hybris solutions. It requires the ability to interact with business stakeholders, system integrators and outsourced support providers, and act as the single point of contact for the portfolio of applications in this space.
- Responsible as the subject matter expert for the service development and delivery leadership for a portfolio of applications in Sales and Partner Compensation. Applications would include SPM (sales performance management) and CPQ (configure, price, quote).
- Work with Business Relationship Manager and enterprise Architects to define the application portfolio and priority for current quarter and fiscal year
- Lead and manage Development Systems Integrator(s) for project / program planning and implementation
- Lead and manage major enhancements with Outsourcing Providers
- Manage and ensure security remediation implementation for all findings
- Review and approve changes in applications landscape
- Define Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Business Relationship Management and Outsourcing Providers
- Lead problem management and resolution
- Provide support for system troubleshooting and health monitoring.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and logging of issues within the SAP platform, and other portfolio applications.
- Work with IT Service Management (ITSM) to show improvement in impact of change to production
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ years Callidus and/or SAP Sales and Partner Compensation applications. 4+ years overall applications engineering experience.
- Advanced understanding of sales performance management and sales execution (CPQ and subscription billing).
- Strong understanding of modern software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, ASAP
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools.
- Strong understanding of SAP testing methodologies such as unit, regression and user acceptance, and tools such as QTP.
- Strong Project Management.
- Strong Customer/ Vendor Management.
- Strong Business Analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.