Immediate contract opportunity for Call Center Customer Service Representative with direct client in Long Island City, NY.
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has MULTIPLE openings for Call Center / Customer Service Associate who can work onsite in Long Island City, NY.
“As per the directive on July 26th from the Office of the Mayor, The City of New York under the “COVID-Safe Requirement”, all new hires must either:
• Provide one-time verification that they are fully vaccinated OR
• Provide a weekly record of a negative PCR test as evidence that they are in compliance with the mandate.
Any employees who have not provided proof of full vaccination must wear a face covering, regardless of test compliance, unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation.
• The person will need to have an open availability to work shift schedules at any given time from 6 am – 12 am (midnight).
• Shifts are as follows: 6 am - 2 pm, 6:30 am - 2:30 pm, 7 am - 3 pm, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm, 8 am – 4 pm, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, 9 am - 5 pm, 10 am – 6 pm, 12 pm – 8 pm, 1 pm – 9 pm, 2 pm -10 pm and 4 pm – 12 am.
• Must be able to work holidays, weekends, overtime and emergencies.
Selected consultant will provide information to customers, conduct research and perform clerical support.
The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Answer heavy volume of incoming calls.
• Receive complaints from Residents and prepare work tickets regarding maintenance problems.
• Record and log repair appointments into computer system.
• Respond to telephone, mail, e-mail and in-person inquiries; determine service required.
• Utilize computer databases and information technology systems; research data needed to respond to inquiries.
• Maintain tracking system used to record and monitor inquiries and resolutions.
• Schedule and confirm repair appointments with residents.
• Perform clerical tasks and computer support as required.
• Minimum Education - HS Diploma or GED from an accredited institution. All foreign education at any level must be certified by the US, Department of Education.
• Satisfactory experience responding to customer service inquiries, help desk, or public relations capacity, utilizing computers and information technology.
• Data entry experience and a minimum of 25 wpm typing skills
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
About Trigyn: Trigyn is an IT Services Company that has been in business for 30 years with more than 1,500 resources deployed today. Trigyn is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 Certified. Trigyn is an E-Verify® Employer.