ERC CAREERS ARE STARTED BY DETERMINATION, NOT DEGREES
You create your opportunities for success!
- Thrive in high energy, competitive atmosphere.
- We create the culture. YOU create your next level of greatness
Who we’re looking for:
- Go-getters that are focused, confident, and driven.
- People who love providing excellent customer service with outstanding attention to detail.
- An individual can follow standard procedures and security protocols.
- No experience is necessary; however, prior experience in customer service is a plus.
- Successful completion of a computer assessment is required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Professionally help consumers by calling them to inform them of their delinquent account and negotiate payment commitments.
- Navigate through multiple computer systems to track, update, and verify accounts.
Are you up for the challenge? If so...Here’s what’s in it for you!
PERKS OF JOINING THE ERC TEAM
- Contests for cash and other prizes like TVs, tablets, and gift cards.
- Paid training (Get paid to learn).
- Full-time permanent (non-seasonal) employment.
- $14.00/hour plus uncapped monthly bonus potential.
- Benefits eligible after 60 days.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Travel Pay Differential (outside of 31 miles).
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOU APPLY
Step 1: You will receive an email confirmation of your application
Step 2: Once your application is reviewed, you will receive an email notification to update any additional information needed.
Step 3: You will be sent a link to complete a position compatibility screening to ensure successful job placement.
Step 4: Upon completion, you will be invited to speak with a member of our Recruitment Team.
Step 5: If selected, pre-employment requirements will be communicated within 24-48 business hours.
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer