WHY WORK HERE
ERC CAREERS ARE STARTED BY DETERMINATION, NOT DEGREES
You create your opportunities for success!
- Thrive in high energy, competitive atmosphere.
- We create the culture. YOU create your next level of greatness
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Who we’re looking for:
- Go-getters that are focused, confident, and driven.
- People who love providing excellent customer service with outstanding attention to detail.
- An individual can follow standard procedures and security protocols.
- No experience is necessary; however, prior experience in customer service is a plus.
- Successful completion of a computer assessment is required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Professionally help consumers by calling them to inform them of their delinquent account and negotiate payment commitments.
- Navigate through multiple computer systems to track, update, and verify accounts.
WHY THIS POSITION
Are you up for the challenge? If so...Here’s what’s in it for you!
PERKS OF JOINING THE ERC TEAM
- Contests for cash and other prizes like TVs, tablets, and gift cards.
- Paid training (Get paid to learn).
- Full-time permanent (non-seasonal) employment.
- $14.00/hour plus uncapped monthly bonus potential.
- Benefits eligible after 60 days.
- PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Travel Pay Differential (outside of 31 miles).
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOU APPLY
Step 1: You will receive an email confirmation of your application
Step 2: Once your application is reviewed, you will receive an email notification to update any additional information needed.
Step 3: You will be sent a link to complete a position compatibility screening to ensure successful job placement.
Step 4: Upon completion, you will be invited to speak with a member of our Recruitment Team.
Step 5: If selected, pre-employment requirements will be communicated within 24-48 business hours.
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer