• Ensure exterior cleanliness
• Clean and reset tables and/or the sushi bar once guests have left
• Pre-bus tables as necessary
• Communicate with hosts regarding open tables and tables that are about to leave
• Ensure proper table and station appearance.
• Ensure floors and chairs surrounding tables and/or the sushi bar are clean and free of debris
• Stock and maintain clean glassware, silverware, and dishware
• Ensure the sushi bar is clean and assist others with making sure it is appropriately set
• Remove trash and garbage to dumpster area
• Clean and restock restrooms
• Assist team members in creating a personalized experience for all guests.
• Must be able to work well with team memebers
• Be able to work positively under pressure in a fast paced time sensitive restaurant environment
• Must have the ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves
• Must be able to respond appropriately to emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others
• Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job descriptions
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by team members to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable ones with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, one will be regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or listen. One will be occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. One must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Work wear Requirements
• Clean, restaurant industry specific non-slip shoes
• Socks must be worn