Location: Minneapolis, MN (2-3x/week in office)
As a Business & Technology Project Manager / Scrum Master you will manage technology projects, serving data to multiple transformational initiatives across Business and Operations lines of business. In serving this horizontal layer of delivery, you will be responsible for building relationships between IT, Vendor, & Business stakeholders across the organization, communicate status and set a course for success with senior executives and inspire greatness from the members of project teams, in a matrix environment.
What You'll Do:
- Effectively manage overall project deliverables for data ingestion & consumption work streams on medium to large initiatives; Includes integration of vendor products and in-house applications; lead initiatives supporting new technologies and channels, new product implementation, new client and advisor systems, implementation of regulatory change and growth and business efficiency.
- Develop and manage the detailed schedule, identify early warning indicators, provide direction for early resolution of risks, issues and clear escalation path for program committees.
- Oversee financials and staffing levels to efficiently meet project delivery requirements and tracks value for effective decision-making.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners
- Build / present for Senior Director & VP level presentations.
- Oversees the development of program/project plans, KPIs and metrics (including status reporting), prioritization calls & project communications.
- Ensure the completion of risk assessments and the identification & execution of contingency plans.
- Deliver initiatives using appropriate methods, including Agile and Iterative Waterfall.
- Satisfy multiple stakeholders in a very complex and demanding business and technology environment; Deliver business results on high-profile and business-critical assignments
- 5+ years Project Management experience; spanning small projects and medium programs with high level of value (benefit/cost), and very high level of complexity / uncertainty, and a track record of successful delivery
- 3 - 5 years of managing large, multi-year IT projects
- Undergraduate degree (preferred) - Preferably in Business, Technology or Financial Services
- Project/Program Management certifications (e.g. PMP and/or PgMP)
- Data Migration design, development or Architecture experience
- An attitude for success, proactive approach to project management, outstanding verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail, and passion for innovation
- Experience planning and managing financials across multiple streams in data ingestion/ consumption projects with a firm understanding of brokerage concepts and technologies
- Proven ability to manage high visible programs/projects with third party vendors and significant technology components along with having a strong executive presence and advanced communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Advanced knowledge of change, issue, and risk management and working knowledge of Software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile delivery methodologies/day-2-dayceremonies; Agile experience fostering team improvements through standard Agile processes and ceremonies.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.