Philadelphia Federal Credit Union is looking for Business Loan Administrators!
Position Title: Business Loan Administrator
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $16.00 - $19.23
Essential Functions & Basic Duties
- Provide consistent quality service that meet or exceeds the Credit Union’s standards.
- Respond to inquiries about business loans and accounts.
- Interact with other departments to respond to member inquiries and/or solve member problems.
- Service all business loans.
- Set up new business lines, renewals on SAGEWORKS and Symitar.
- Interface with the loan applicants to gather documentation needed for new loan requests and annual file reviews (tax returns, personal financial statement, etc).
- Prepare and/or assist in the preparation of management information reports, loan presentations and departmental correspondence.
- Prepare loan documentation for recording and satisfaction; gather signatures for “Recommendation for Approval” and “File Reviews”.
- Perform various functions on the Symitar system and on the SAGEWORKS system: loan maintenance, loan advances, transfers, loan payments, etc.
- Prepare monthly billing and reporting.
- Coordinate loan closings on approved loans.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Possess knowledge to complete all General Ledger transactions used in the Credit Department.
- Maintain collateral tracking to ensure required recordings and satisfactions have been recorded.
- Maintain insurance tracking to ensure required insurance is up to date.
- Track financial information at the loan level to ensure required financials are up to date.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 Years of related experience, preferred.
- PC proficiency, including experience with Microsoft products.
- Proficient knowledge of the SAGEWORKS systems.
- Must know how to read and understand credit reports.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle various projects at the same time, work under pressure, meet established guidelines and prioritize work.
- Strong communication and member service skills.
Why Work For Us…
- Retirement Plan: We offer a Pension and 401K plan to help secure our employees’ future.
- Insurance Coverage: We offer a range of insurance options, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage, Voluntary Life Insurance and Short and Long-term Disability Coverage.
- Financial Assistance: We offer Employee and Educational Assistance Programs and Employee Discount Programs to give our employees a little extra boost.
- Employee Amenities:All of our employees are eligible for PTO.
- Community Benefits: It’s not just a job – it’s a community. That’s why our employees also get automatic PFCU Membership and access to local volunteer opportunities.
- An Award-Winning Experience: PFCU is a proud winner of a number of awards including Best Place to Work in Philadelphia and Healthy Place to Work.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
PFCU provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law. PFCU complies with Philadelphia’s Fair Chance Hiring Law.