Are you high-reaching and self-motivated?
Do you have previous sales experience or a serious interest in sales?
Do you want to join a high producing team in a dynamic, first of its kind startup?
Then this is the job for you!
Spiro is the creator of the world's first Proactive Relationship Management solution, and helps companies move beyond CRM and use artificial intelligence to help their sales teams achieve higher targets. We're backed by some of Boston's top VCs and were recently voted (by BBJ and Inc) as a top place to work in Boston!
We are looking for Business Development Representatives to join our remote North America sales team.
A key part of our success is a laser-focus on generating sales pipeline by thoughtfully marketing to companies in the supply chain and uncovering sales opportunities. We need high-energy and motivated individuals to work with the sales and marketing teams to qualify inbound leads, target accounts through outbound campaigns and identify early-stage opportunities.
This is an entry-level sales position where you will receive extensive training and mentoring from dynamic and experienced sales professionals. We expect most of our BDRs to be promoted in a year to our account executive role.
BDRs are a vital role for Spiro and an instrumental part of generating new business pipeline.
About the role:
- Qualifying leads for the Account Executive team by booking Discovery Calls. Approximately 50% inbound and 50% outbound cold calling.
- Developing outbound creative strategies for engaging and nurturing company provided prospects using content, email, phone, and social media.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities, generating qualified leads and building your own contact database through research and profiling.
- Contributing to conversion and pipeline goals by identifying early stage opportunities for the sales teams with decision-makers.
- Prior SDR, BDR or ADR experience is preferred within the technology industry.
- Prior experience cold calling and generating new leads.
- An acute attention to detail and you seek pride in your work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Based in the U.S. and able to work remotely
- Self motivated with a desire to work in a startup environment
- Aligned with Spiro's core values: Scrappy, Unconstrained, Fun and Inclusive
- Uncapped commission and monthly spiff incentives
- Monthly health and wellness benefit
- Choice of industry leading medical, dental and vision insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Regular Sales Training and development
- Working with market leading sales & prospecting intelligence tools.
- Choice of PC or Mac to work on.
- Our philosophy is to develop our people and promote from within. Successful candidates can expect accelerated career progression into Sales and Management.
At Spiro, we value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.