Ideal location: metro Boston
ThreatX is seeking the next generation of sales and professional superstars for our BDR program.
Not only will you hone your skills as a business development representative sourcing new accounts, building sales campaigns, and partnering with marketing, but you will also gain firsthand experience uncovering opportunities with prospects and customers under the guidance of our tenured Account Executives.
Working in a startup like ThreatX will help develop your skills across technical selling, demand generation, sales operations, networking, and technical acumen. It will also give you exposure to the various lines of business within ThreatX, providing a well-rounded, rewarding experience. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Develop and manage high-volume prospecting lists while qualifying leads through calls, emails, and other channels.
- Partner closely with account executives to develop and implement outreach strategies for your leads.
- Participate in weekly sales calls, go-to-market meetings, and company stand-ups.
- Get firsthand exposure and career coaching from ThreatX executives.
- Uncover potential opportunities across customer and prospect lifecycles for the sales organization.
- Conduct discovery with prospective buyers and create next steps, including scheduling meetings for account executives for further qualification.
- Progress in the program – you will have goals across performance as well as skill development set up for you to drive your career progression in sales.
- Self-starter who is a coachable team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A history of extracurricular activities such as sports, student government, leadership roles, part-time or full-time work, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Interest and prior experience in cybersecurity and/or high tech startup space is preferred but not required
- Prior sales, marketing, or technical experience is a plus, but not required
ThreatX offers competitive benefits based on our stage company. Benefits we offer include: health, dental and vision insurance; unlimited paid time-off; flexible and health spending accounts; dependent care account; disability coverage; and life insurance.
ThreatX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
ThreatX’s API protection platform makes the world safer by protecting APIs from all threats, including DDoS attempts, BOT attacks, API abuse, exploitations of known vulnerabilities, and zero-day attacks. Its multi-layered detection capabilities accurately identify malicious actors and dynamically initiate appropriate action. ThreatX effectively and efficiently protects APIs for companies in every industry across the globe. For more information, visit: https://www.threatx.com/.