Shift Technology enables the world's leading insurance organizations to make better decisions with the power of AI. Our products enable insurers to automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in superior customer experiences, increased operational efficiency, and reduced costs. The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Founded in France in 2014, the company now serves over 115 global customers–including 6 of the top 10 U.S. P&C insurers and 4 of the top 10 global P&C insurers–and has processed well over 2.6 billion claims. Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and inventing solutions that impact insurers and their customers. We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures to share a common purpose and mission as One Team.
Our Business Development Reps (BDRs) are trusted partners, working side-by-side with our Field Marketing and Enterprise Account Teams to expand our customer base in North America. This high-impact role will generate sales pipeline, book meetings with potential customers, and qualify the leads.
- Collaborate and strategize with the sales and marketing teams to identify, research, and target the right prospects' stakeholders for outreach
- Create meetings and qualify inbound lead flow from your own efforts and Marketing/Partner campaigns
- Drive a BANT process to qualify and move pipeline through the funnel to a "Qualified" lead
- Tailor communication to the prospect's needs with confidence as well as effectively communicate deal progress internally
- Create and maintain a database of current and potential customers
- Stay informed about competing products and services
- Achieve your sales targets consistently
- Excellent organizational, research, communication (verbal and written), and listening skills
- High energy, self-starting personality that works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- The ambition to build a career in sales
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Results and goal driven with a desire to continually improve
- Previous experience in an outbound sales development team or a related sales position in B2B enterprise SaaS solutions is a plus
THIS ROLE CAN BE DONE FULLY REMOTELY, or HYBRID IN OUR BOSTON OFFICE. EAST AND CENTRAL TIME ZONES PREFERRED.
Candidates must have permanent US Work Authorization for this position.
At Shift Technology, we're transforming insurance with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk and accurately identifying suspected fraud, making internal teams more effective and improving financial performance.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we've raised over $320M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Mexico, Hong-Kong, and Sao Paulo, and currently work with more than 100 of the world's leading insurers. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.