Business Development Associate
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers!
Triumvirate Environmental Inc. is looking for a self-motivated, driven, entry- level Business Development Associate to partake in our Business Development Advancement Program. You will work closely with the best and the brightest to learn our business & industry, how to consultatively sell our services, and how to manage the expectations our external & internal customers. This position will prepare you for a Business Development Manager position within Triumvirate.
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- The ideal candidate must possess strong business acumen and exceptional analytic and consultative skills
- Effectively communicate Triumvirate’s value proposition and capabilities to potential customers
- Manages time efficiently, meet sales goals and works effectively with other members of the team
- Generate new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and face to face appointments.
- Develops and maintains good rapport with current/prospective customers, and team members
- Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
- BS/BA in Business, Sales, Marketing, environmental or similar with a desire for a sales-related career.
- Experience with sales campaigns and prospecting cadence to open new doors
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Great listening skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and a variety of personalities.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to navigate their way around and be resourceful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a Safety Sensitive Position.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).