We are looking for a leader who possesses the knowledge, experience and communication skills necessary to work successfully with a wide range of people. The ideal candidate is diligent and efficient with self-assurance and the ability to complete work without supervision. This position interfaces directly with the owners and outside CPA firm. You will have contact with senior-level management and the firm’s Executive Team which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Multiple companies
- Prepare bank account reconciliations
- Assist with monthly financials
- Preparation and analysis of annual and monthly financial budgets in conjunction with principals of companies.
- Coordination and preparation of year-end tax financials/package and liaison with CPA.
- Complete special assignments as assigned.
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Review A/R accounts in preparation for the monthly billing process and to identify delinquent accounts.
- Process Payroll with payroll service
- Generation and distribution of appropriate tax returns which include W-2', W-3's, 1099's, quarterly 941's, Sales Tax and appropriate business tax and returns.
- This position will also perform as the right hand of the executive team, managing day to day finance and accounting functions.
- Property management of multiple properties.
- Proven financial analysis skills.
- Experience working with information technology, Quickbooks, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized and communicative, as others will rely on the accuracy of your information to make key decisions