General Description: Assists in news and show production, reporting to show producer/executive producer. Responsible for supporting developing relationships with officials, experts, publicists, agents and talent. This position works closely with news, programming and talent in production.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
· At least 5+ years experience in the media industry in either TV, online, or print publications.
· Background and strong relationships with TV analysts, experts and publicists.
· Excellent communication and persuasive skills
· Highly detailed person, with strong organizational and follow-up skills
· Experience booking appearances or in show productions.
· Experience in fast-paced, deadline oriented news or information gathering organization.
95,000 - 95,000 /year