Position at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Airport
Come Join Our Team at our newly renovated hotel!***Have you heard? We now offer On-Demand Pay-NO FEES! Make Today Payday!***
Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Airport-We are looking for a top performingBistro Server : Base Rate + Gratuity.
What is in it for YOU?
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- On-Demand Pay-NO FEES
- 401K with a company match!
- Vacation/ Personal days & Holiday pay
- Hotel Room and Food and Beverage Discounts
- Travel Discounts for Travel and Food and Beverage
- Personal Days Off
- Online Training Courses
- Commonwealth University (Grow your Career in hospitality)
- Referral Program and Bonus
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Day Care Flex Spending account
- Direct Deposit
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate of the Month/Associate of the Year/Service Awards
- Free Basic Life & Basic Accidental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Products for Self, Spouse and Dependents
- Provide exceptional food and beverage service to amazing customers!
- Assist co-workers when needed throughout the shift.
- Requests identification from customers when legal age is questioned.
- Use of proper serving procedures as outlined in the certification/training program.
- Provides beverage service, writes order, and serves to the guests in a timely manner.
- Enters tickets into the POS system and prepares items as written.
- Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving.
- Makes every effort to obtain customers name and use it a minimum of 2 times during the meal.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to Cashier promptly.
- Ladles soup, tosses salads, portions pies and desserts, brews coffee, and performs other services as determined by establishment's size and practices.
- Clears and resets tables at conclusion of each course and resets table when the customer departs.
- When approached with a problem, associate will always empower himself/herself to assist customer in resolving the problem.
- Friendly personality, WE HIRE SMILES!
- Must remain in full uniform (including name tag) at all times.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Applicants must be able to work weekends & holidays.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.