What You’ll Do
- Perform advanced statistical analyses on healthcare delivery, quality, and cost using datasets from leading pediatric hospitals
- Lead and direct the operation of several physician-led research groups. Contribute to manuscript generation and submissions to peer-reviewed journals. In 2021, the research & statistics team contributed to 100+ journal publications
- Provide support for private and government grant submissions
- Provide advanced decision support and data analysis to other departments (e.g., policy, insurance services, supply chain)
- Contribute to the novelty and quality of data programs operated by company.
Experience and Skills
What You’ll Bring
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields (required) Knowledge of research design and statistical analysis (t-tests, chi-square tests, regression techniques)
- Minimum of 3 years in SAS Programming (Base, Graph, Macros, and Stat Required); Base SAS Certification (preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate statistical principles to audiences with varying degrees of statistical knowledge
- Strong collaboration skills to engage effectively with physician-researchers
- Minimum of 5 years in Business or Health Care Research (preferred)
**The company cannot now or in the future provide Visa sponorship.
Source : System One