Our client is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative III for a 6 months contract role in Alpharetta, GA.
· Experienced position that requires a Bachelors or Masters degree and 5-8 years of experience.
· Spanish speaking
· This resource will be doing the in take and paperwork before transitioning to the team who reaches out directly to the candidate to confirm training and delivery of items.
· Laptop is provided but if they want to have the ability to work part time from home; they will have to supply their own equipment there. EX: monitors, headset, mouse.
· Maintain daily contact with key client contacts and perform data entry / order processing within specified system.
· Document and report on status of pending inquiries regarding account problems, plus some outgoing phone calls.
Spanish, bilingual Customer Service