LIVE YOUR WEST LIFE!
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It’s from him we learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests.
LIVE YOUR WEST LIFE! JOIN OUR CAMPFIRE!
We are looking for BARTENDERS who know how to provide a Memorable Experience for our Guests. Can you:
- Prepare and dispense alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages?
- Set and maintain a Bar environment
- Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employees
- Perform these duties with a friendly, professional manner?
- Provide state & locally required certifications?
If you answered yes to all of the above, let's talk around the Campfire!
- $125 clothing allowance
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life
- Referral bonus
- Career growth opportunity
- great discounts on great food
- awesome team members and Managers who care about you and our Guests!
Here's to the night's you can't remember and the steaks you won't forget!
Black Angus Steakhouses is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER