Charlotte will be recognized as the most sought-after city in the Southeast, known for its undeniable energy, passionate people, and captivating experiences.
To provide Bojangles Entertainment Complex guests with a quality experience. Maintain compliance with applicable federal and state regulations regarding safety, health, and the sale of beverages. The Bartender is responsible for serving beverages to our guests and ensuring the bar location is operating efficiently.
- Essential Job Duties
- Provide quality customer service.
- Articulate event and other information to our clients and customers.
- Prepare and serve adequate amounts of drinks as directed.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Comply with all North Carolina state ABC regulations.
- Maintain cooperative working relationship with all CRVA departments
- Always meets workplace sanitation and safety guidelines.
- Maintain professional attire, image, and demeanor at all times.
- Comply with all CRVA and Bojangles’ Entertainment Complex policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Consistently deliver the best in customer service. Model and be accountable ensuring the customers are always put first by living the CRVA Service Philosophy to deliver memorable customer experiences
- Champion CRVA’s mission, vision and core values and comply with organizations policies and procedures.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to operate bar equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to communicate information effectively to managers, customers, and the general public.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Previous experience in a bartender operation
- Ability to anticipate customer needs, builds positive relationships with customers and vendors, goes the extra mile to satisfy and exceed customer needs.
- Treats all customers and vendors with highest degree of respect and courtesy, delivers exceptional service to internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
- 2 years’ high-volume experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Experience in events, venues, restaurant, bar, and/or hotel preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or one-year related experience and/or training.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 45 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate depending on event within the facility.
- This job has no travel requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.