****$15.00 per hour ****
General Summary: Responsible for production of a wide variety of intricate beverage recipes from a complex combination of ingredients, according to standardized recipes. Work in a fast-paced, high volume work environment. Use of specialized kitchen equipment. Able to identify ingredients/finished products that do not meet established quality standards. Maintain safety and sanitation standards of the work area. Create an excellent experience for the customer.
- Production of a wide variety of intricate beverage recipes from a complex combination of ingredients, according to standardized recipes.
- Able to learn and retain beverage ingredients, measurements, and recipes.
- Effectively work well in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
- Able to multitask to perform a variety of duties/roles within the operation including recipe production, cash handling, stocking, and sanitation responsibilities.
- Able to operate and clean specialized kitchen equipment, troubleshoot equipment issues and resolve or refer to leadership.
- Able to identify ingredients/finished products that do not meet established quality standards and correct issues immediately.
- Maintain safety and sanitation standards of the work area.
- Responsible for preparation for semi-annual health department and external regulatory inspections.
- Create personalized experiences for the customers while demonstrating knowledge of products and accuracy in fulfilling highly specific customer requests.
- Perform effective service recovery if the products do not meet the customer's expectations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be able to read, write, speak, and communicate effectively in English. Basic math and computer skills
- Previous food service and cash handling experience preferred
- Successful completion of Barista training program within probationary period
- Strong communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Flexibility in changing tasks frequently
- Situational awareness
- Strong attention to detail
- Anticipates customer needs
* Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.