Bring an enthusiastic attitude and reliable leadership every week. Desire to help people grow and to teach others the Biggby systems that provide exceptional products and services for our customers. An appreciation for the value of each customer that stops by our store.
• Eager to learn
• Willingness to adopt the Biggby systems and standards
• Genuinely care for our fanatical customers
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Must work at least 3 shifts per week for a minimum of 18 hours per week
- Cashier (suggestive selling; cash handling; order accuracy)
- Drink-making (use of espresso and other coffee equipment)
- Food production (preparing bagels and bagel sandwiches)
- Safety procedures
Biggby Coffee is a fast-growing, purpose-driven, 100% franchised gourmet coffee system based in East Lansing, MI.
Bob and Rhonda Perry opened their first Biggby location in 2011 and since have added six more with plans for several additional stores. We love the coffee business and believe strongly that "BIGGBY COFFEE exists to love people" and "to help you build a life you love".
We are looking for people who bring an enthusiastic attitude and reliability every week. You will need a desire to grow and to learn the Biggby systems that provide exceptional products and services for our customers. An appreciation for the value of each customer that stops by our store is mandatory. Several positions/roles available.
We make growth opportunities available and have seen many staff rise from baristas all the way to assistant manager and manager positions. All it takes is a great attitude and strong effort levels. We can train you to do the rest!