As a franchisee of the rapidly expanding Crumbl Cookies phenomenon, we are hiring our bakery team for this soon to open location! At our stores we work hard, have fun and are driven by results. We focus on integrity, initiative, and clear communication as we satisfy customers and develop our employees. The selected candidates will embody this culture as they help fulfill the Crumbl vision of bringing family and friends together over the world’s best box of cookies.
At Crumbl, we provide gourmet cookies in an efficient and professional manner. The Baker understands recipes, performs quality checks on ingredients and finished products, mixes and prepares dough and fillings, and dresses cookies using frostings, glazes, fillings, and other toppings. Cleanliness is a high priority and all Crew members take part in keeping our stores looking brand new!
To be a successful Baker, you should be efficient, friendly, focused on food quality, passionate about customer service, decisive, attentive, and willing to master the art of baking and dressing!
- Contribute to a FUN and FAST PACED work culture while making awesome cookies!
- Measure and combine ingredients using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make cookies
- Decorating and displaying the finished product
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payment, and providing exceptional customer service
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are accurate and timely
- Cleaning and restocking the workstation and ensuring all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift
- Willingness to have work hard, have fun, and stay actively engaged while on the clock
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients, products, and cleaning tasks
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfill orders, and create excellent cookies
- Flexibility to work around store and customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend, and holiday availability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Stand, walk, bend, use hands, appliances, and lift heavy items (50+ lbs) for extended periods
- Must be 18+ to run mixers. All other activities in the bakery can be done by 16+
- Willingness to follow Crumbl's high standard of food safety that requires no jewelry be worn on shift, including face and ear piercings.
It all started with one big dream, two crazy cousins, and the perfect combination of flour, sugar, and chocolate chips. Crumbl was co-founded by Jason McGowan (CEO) & Sawyer Hemsley (COO). After thousands of dollars in wasted dough, recipes that did not live up to their expectations, and cookies that are just plain embarrassing, the two cousins decided to take their 'perfect cookie quest' to the people. They gathered feedback and tested recipes — a practice that is still part of the Crumbl process — until they created the world’s best chocolate chip cookie. Today there are over 500 Crumbl locations across the country serving a rotating menu of six gourmet cookies each week with a mission of “bringing family and friends together over the world’s best box of cookies.”