Project Manager to support the Aviation Design Practice as well as support growth in the Texas market. Our Project Managers lead the growth of the Aviation design business and projects by providing consulting services and working with cross-functional teams to develop detailed deliverables.
The Project Manager will be responsible for existing client account management, business growth strategies, business development, and direct multiple large/complex aviation projects. This individual will manage Airfield Planning, Design, and Construction Administration projects; direct and mentor design team and technical staff; and coordinate with clients, sub-consultants, municipal officials, FAA Airports District Office, DOT’s Aviation departments, and contractors to ensure quality deliverables are completed in a compliant manner on schedule and within budget.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Must possess a current Professional Engineering (PE) License and 5+ years of experience in design and management of aviation or transportation projects or 20+ years of experience in design and project delivery of aviation or transportation projects.
- Must be able to travel 25-50% to local client sites and 5% to regional sites.
- Ability to travel to and attend Client Board meetings in the evenings.
- Current and thorough knowledge and experience with FAA regulations, requirements, practices, and advisory circulars.
- Identify and communicate business sales and growth opportunities during the sales and/or Request for Proposal Qualifications (RFP/RFQ) process.
- Meet with existing and prospective clients to discuss their evolving needs and assess the opportunities for the firm's AEG services to support them.
- Participate in and lead presentations to prospective clients, professional organizations, and company leadership.