Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM
To apply you must:
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Be on time
Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer rapport and records.
* Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
* Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment.
* Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
* Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
* Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
Equipment Maintenance, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Quality Focus, Productivity, Estimating, Product Knowledge, Customer Service, Problem Solving