Looking for a service technician for the Woodstock Wal-Mart:
- Maintains the Tire Lube Express (TLE) area in accordance with company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns, zoning the area, arranging and organizing merchandise/supplies, identifying shrink and damages, and ensuring safe work environment.
- Provides assistance to customers in the TLE area by greeting customers, creating service orders per company policies and procedures, and staging customer vehicles.
- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer, identifying customer needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving customer issues and concerns, and promoting products and services, while maintaining a safe shopping environment.
- Provides Tire and Lube Express (TLE) products and services to customers by identifying customer needs, explaining TLE products and services, processing and executing customer service requests, operating and maintaining service area equipment, and ensuring customer safety and satisfaction.
- TLE - Follows safety and security guidelines and related laws and regulations when handling TLE products and providing TLE services. Provides correct information to Customers on TLE goods and services. Provides TLE services and meets Customer needs in a timely manner. Reports TLE complaints, safety hazards, and problems with products, services, and work areas. Uses TLE equipment and supplies incorrect ways and completes required documentation.
- Observes associate, customer, or supplier behavior.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Moves up and down a ladder.
- Moves up and downstairs.
- Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
- Grasps turn, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Safely operates a motor vehicle or other large power equipment, requiring valid driver's license or certification as appropriate.
- Reads information, often in small print.
- Visually inspects equipment.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Safely operates a motor vehicle.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- May work with substances that require special handling
- Works in areas requiring exposure to varying temperatures, extreme heat or cold, and/or wet, damp, or drafty conditions.
- Moves over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be over 18 years of age
Source : Wal-Mart #3434