At Blain’s Farm & Fleet we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to have a job they love, work in a great environment, grow their career, and enjoy a positive balance.
As a family-owned retailer we take pride in offering a competitive benefit package designed to support you and your life. It is one of the reasons we have been named a Forbes Best Employer for four consecutive years!
- All major Holidays off
- We provide development to help you grow your career
- Associate discount
- Internal recognition programs that support an engaged workplace
- Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) with company match
- Competitive base pay with annual merit raises based on performance
- Saturday & Sunday weekend premium pay $2.50 per hour
The Service Advisor will perform automotive services in a timely and efficient manner while providing quality customer service. There are three Service Technician positions with regard to level of expertise and duties assigned. Associates will be trained to achieve Level I status.
- Assist customers with their purchases in a customer service and sales focused environment.
- Utilize computers to determine product inventory levels and product arrival dates. Utilize computers and VAST system to set up work orders for customers, schedule service work and communicate to the service department.
- Explain work orders and invoices to customers.
- Perform Retail Cashier Duties by obtaining and processing customer payments.
- Install batteries, balance wheels, repair and install tires when required.
- Perform oil changes using LOF procedures when required.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to interpret vehicle inspection results and make appropriate service recommendations to customers.
- Must have great communication skills
- Ability to work evenings when needed and at least every other weekend
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and coworkers
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prior auto repair experience is preferred
- Prior retail experience preferred