Hubler Nissan is hiring and we want to talk to you!
Are you ready to jump-start your career and grow with our organization? If the answer is yes, apply below!
- Medical, Dental & Visison
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term & Short-Term disability
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Responsible for helping our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
- Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Professional personal appearance & excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen
Source : Hubler Nissan