A national public accounting firm with a diverse client base, is looking to hire an Audit Manager for their Boston Assurance practice. This opportunity will provide significant room for professional and financial growth as well as an opportunity to receive mentorship from hands on partners and executives. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Serve as client’s trusted advisor, demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts; proactively communicate solution options to client and team
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables, such as financial statements, work papers, etc.; complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the final engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on time delivery and on budget
- Demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling all client responsibilities, including knowledge of trends, industries, alternatives, etc.
- Responsible for new client development in partnership with upper management; participate in client meetings, presentations and proposal development and meet individual cross serve
- Responsible for billing and realization on assigned clients; explain variances
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent attention to details
- Client facing experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to learn, grow and mentor junior staff
This is a full-time position with a base salary of up to $130k depending on experience plus a bonus and a generous benefits package. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Caelan at firstname.lastname@example.org