A busy & highly specialized Otolaryngology team is adding a full-time Otolaryngologist to its medical practice 20 minutes from Atlanta, GA.The practice offers the most innovative & current treatments.
- $700,000 - $800,000 income potential
- Partnership track
- Option to work 4 or 5 days a week
- 2 days in the OR and 2-3 days in the office
- Excellent call schedule
- The office and surgery center are in the same building
- General ENT practice but Fellowship training can be incorporated
Welcome to Georgia!This area, located just north of metro Atlanta, offers its residents a variety of attractions to enhance their life experience. This includes numerous outdoor sports, such as hiking, fishing, hunting, and biking to name a few. With the Blue Ridge Mountains to climb (trailhead of the famous Appalachian Trail nearby), rivers to explore, beautiful golf courses, and all the amenities which the city of Atlanta offers just down the road...something for everyone can be found here!