All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Associate Systems Engineer to join our team in the Chantilly, VA location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Providing IT Systems Design and Engineering support on a wide range of technologies, including: Microsoft technologies, VMware vCenter, Horizon View, Site Recovery Manager, HPAC Secure Printing, HP Blade Servers, HP SANs, Certificate Services, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, and Group Policies
· Working with Service Design team in an Agile environment to participate in the design of new infrastructure solutions
· Providing PowerShell scripting to automate tests, builds, and designs
· Diagnosing and resolving the performance, security, and/or technical challenges related to the platforms listed above
· Investigating and resolving operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
· Working on project teams responsible for engineering and packaging releases to integrate within the customer's production IT environment
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field and 0 - 2 years of related experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
· DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification required by start date
· DoD 8570 computing environment certification required within 6 months of hire such as Microsoft 365 Azure Administrator Associate or equivalent
· ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
· Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate certification
· Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification
Security Clearance Requirements:
· US Citizenship required and active TS clearance adjudicated within the last 6 years
· Candidate must be open to CI poly
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc
· The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.