· Manages the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
· Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort
· Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
· Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.;
· Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies
· Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.;
· Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.;
· Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques.
· This position will manage, review multiple, diverse and global project Request for Capital Expenditures (RCEs), supporting summary documents, Supplemental Requests etc. with critical milestones including responsibility for the first gate keeper to continue smooth RCE process flow as well as the tracking and trending of capital related metrics within the capital planning group.
· Consults with key stakeholders to develop project requirements, Capital spending, Project closure, tracks performance to project plans.
· Support the team for project execution with Global Regions by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing contingency plans.
· Manager Capital spending expenditures, identifies systemic problems, and makes recommendations for resolution. Reports and communicates project requirements, status, and performance to Capital Planning/Sr. Leadership team(s) by preparing standard reports and participating in departmental and cross-functional project status reviews.
· Support Facility work and building capacity work for the building as needed and work with GES facility for each facility support work.
· Regularly meets with teams to identify and plan continuous improvement initiatives, hold project status reviews, and participate in the execution of local initiatives.
· Support project closure process and asset lifecycle management as business need. Support creation of shopping cart and Purchase orders as needed.
· Must have proven ability to participate in team atmosphere, exhibit and create a sense of appropriate urgency and maintain working relationships, with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to leadership.
· Training and Guide others as needed as far as RCEs write ups and requirements for summary document creation and rational documentations. Remains current on developments in field(s) of expertise.
· Bachelor's degree plus 2-5 years of related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area, or master’s degree with 0-2 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Technical/Business Knowledge
· Working technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures. General understanding of business unit/group function.
· Will perform this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
· (Cognitive Skills) Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Has a broad knowledge of technical alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the systems environment.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.