Title: Product Manager
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Hire Type: Direct hire
- Assist in development a 5-year plan to revenue target / market share including product needs, cost targets to support pricing and margin needs.
- Assist in developing market outlook conditions, including SAM (Serviceable Available Markets), TAM (Total Available Markets), CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate).
- Research market needs, identify product gaps and initiate new product development programs.
- Create programs to increase our value to end users.
- Identify large strategic opportunities for extending product line.
- Create and maintain a communication and tracking mechanism with our sales team, both direct and rep to achieve our goals for new products.
- Oversee development of a rolling 1-year tactical plan for new products and measure execution.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of technical experience in a sales or product management role.
- Strong technical aptitude and comfortable with specification type products.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Customer-facing experience.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information
Source : Sterling Engineering, Inc.