Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for an Assistant Superintendent. The Assistant Superintendent shall be capable of reading and familiarizing themselves with contract documents, submittals, and RFIs. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.Responsibilities:
- Inspect and issue corrective punch lists for multiple trades including but not limited to hardscapes, landscapes, concrete, masonry, steel rails and
- stairs, framing, siding, roofing, waterproofing, trim, door and hardware, interior and exterior finishes, MEPs, and cleaners.
- Inspect and enforce safety requirements per OSHA standards and be OSHA 30 hour certified within 30 days of hire.
- Must schedule, monitor and coordinate on site efforts among all trades and monitor/ call in for temporary trash container replacements.
- Must be responsible for coordination of all final inspection walks with the local inspectors, construction trades and the Owner's Management teams
- along with reconciling all final punch lists within the scheduled dates.
- Must follow orders from the Project Superintendent to perform miscellaneous tasks as well as coordinate and oversee multiple activities simultaneously.
- Unload and accept material deliveries and verify quantities.
- Excellent ability to read, interpret and follow Plans & Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required as travel will be required for this position
- Possession of a forklift operator's license is required within the first thirty days of hiring.
- As necessary, the applicant must be able to repair various items, fuel various equipment, and organize all Owner turnover items such as warranty information, keys, etc.
- Possession of their own tools and NPDES Card is preferred.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.