Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community.
Become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager, today!
As an Assistant Store Manager, you are responsible for day-to-day operations, care, and service provided to our customer & patients. Your purpose is to lead your store to success through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships.
You enjoy motivating those around you, and you're good at it.
You consistently exceed people's expectations.
You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
You have a keen sense for optimizing processes.
Day-in-the-Life of an Assistant Store Manager:
- Understand and manage the operation of your store to maximize profitability.
- Coach associates by motivating the mindset of driving sales through customer service.
- Maintain and analyze P&L reports and inventory logs.
- Uphold cash and bank depository procedures.
- Foster a customer-centric culture and exceed customer experience goals.
- Manage tasks and supervise team members in the absence of the Store Manager.
Education and/or Experience
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager and thrive with us today!