We are looking for someone who is responsible, reliable, service oriented and likes to have fun while they work.
At Wolverine Worldwide, our Assistant Store Managers are called upon to support the Store Manager in the overall operations of the store by maximizing the store’s sales potential, developing a cohesive team of highly motivated sales associates, controlling expenses while implementing a high level of superior customer service, product presentation, and housekeeping standards.Primary Duties:
- Supervising and coaching others
- Creating amazing experiences for our customers
- Driving store revenue and profitability
- Setting operational standards
- Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- High School diploma; some college a plus
- Demonstrated retail sales success
- Minimum 1 year experience as key holder, opening and closing store
- Additional supervisory experience a plus
- Flexible schedule and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Passion for our brands and brand lifestyles
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.