Establishes and manages the day-to-day operations of the HR Employee Service Center, maximizing efficiency in transactions while delivering outstanding service to internal Paychex managers and employees.
- Manages a team responsible for HR Data entry, reporting, auditing, New Hire processing, and basic HR inquiries. Develops processes and procedures to support the workflow of these responsibilities.
- Analyzes existing processes for opportunities for automation and streamlining to maximize efficiency and productivity and enhance the employee experience.
- Recruits, hires, and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure departmental procedures are being handled correctly. Counsels and develops staff to ensure cross training is established.
- Partners with HR/OD organization to provide support with initiatives and projects.
- Provides ongoing training to team to ensure they remain current with HR policies and process changes.
- Monitors workflow of team and call volume by utilizing metrics and makes appropriate adjustments on ongoing basis.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing processes, with a strong reliance on automation and strong management experience.
- Prior experience working in call center environment preferred
- Experience working in an environment that relies heavily on data and systems.
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience.
Source : Paychex