Director of Rehab needed full time at this lovely CCRC (Offering SNF, ALF, ILF and Outpatient).
OT preferred but Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist welcome to apply. Prefer experience as DOR in LTC/SNF setting.
Therapy doesn’t just make a living; it makes a difference.
We are seeking an effective therapist and leader ready to make an impact. As a company, giving back has always been our commitment, and we are looking for the kind of team leader with a spirit of giving back at their core. Our commitment to that ideal extends to our team members as well – helping you enhance your skills, enrich your ability to lead, and advance your personal and professional growth.
Pay Range: $ Competitive in Market
- Life and Disability
- Retirement and Finance
- 401k (including company-match)
- Financial Planning Services
- Career Growth
- Employee Discounts
- Reward Programs
- Supporting the Mission, Values, and Vision of TMC and the facility
- Leading and directing the work of others
- Utilizing relevant data and clinical judgment to ensure appropriate delivery of therapy
- Planning and schedule staff based on clinical needs of patients.
- Intervening to overcome deviations in the expected plan of care.
- Reporting billing information.
- Managing and assisting therapists in maximizing patient care support and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Licensed by the State in his/her respective therapy program.
• 3+ years’ experience in the healthcare field, working knowledge Medicare, insurances and resident rights.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform a minimum of minimal assist transfer. Minimal assist transfers are defined for purposes of this document as the ability to lift and control 50 pounds.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer.