United Contractor Services is currently seeking highly motivated Assistant Project Managers to service our commercial drywall projects. Qualified candidates will possess experience directing the construction of multiple projects in the commercial drywall construction field. Our ideal candidates are builders that value client relationships and think like entrepreneurs.
Recent college graduates with a Construction Management or Engineering degree are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU We empower our associates to grow professionally while providing a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Competitive salary performance incentive program that offers generous bonuses based on achievable metrics.
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company.
- Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401k Plan.
- Paid Time Off Plan and paid holidays.
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year in addition to our PTO plan.
- Company paid lodging and meal per diem.
- Competitive mileage rate.
- 1 to 2 years minimum experience as an Assistant Project Manager preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field or combination of education or applicable field experience.
- Able to travel throughout the United States.
- Computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Timberline or Viewpoint Vista Project Management software (Preferred but not required).
- Knowledge of Bluebeam, Procore, PlanGrid or other Project Management software.
- On-Screen and Quickbid Takeoff (Preferred but not required).
MAKE YOUR MOVE, APPLY NOW!
United Contractor Services is one of the largest and fastest growing specialty subcontractors in North America. We're ranked in the TOP 50 Walls and Ceilings contractors in the US and we provide a broad range of value-add services to repeat customers in our various regional offices and throughout the United States. We are looking for people with the same principles that brought us to where we are today: self-motivated, passionate, and hardworking. If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the Construction Industry, as well as experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals...than you are ready for United Contractor Services!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The United Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation gender identity or age.