Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strive to enhance our guest experiences at every opportunity by satisfying and exceeding guest expectations.
- Supports the General Manager and Assistant General Manager in the use of all systems and training programs.
- Responsible for providing crew members with appropriate training.
- Assist in the execution of quarterly business plans.
- Oversee all FOH and BOH operations in compliance with ZFI and Zax, Inc. standards.
- Control cost by maintaining operational standards, proper truck ordering/receiving and inventory control.
- Provide leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
- Maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for:
- Making observations.
- Communicating with others.
- Reading and writing.
- Work a 48-hour week minimum.
- Prior to entering a position, a candidate must pass a drug screen and complete a background check and MVR check.
- Subject to periodic and random drug screening.
- Subject to annual background check and MVR check.
- In-store training program completed.
- Online ZFI AM test passed with a 90% or above.
- In-store ZFI Kitchen Demonstrative passed with a 90% or above.
Source : Zaxby's Franchisees