As an Assistant Manager with Blaze Pizza you will be part of a franchise organization that will provide you with plenty of new challenges and career opportunities! And, we pay weekly!
We have a friendly and supportive company culture with a firm commitment to teamwork, training and professional development.
We will provide you with on-the-job training and mentoring to enhance your management capabilities and to prepare you for advancement.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and opportunity to earn a monthly bonus based on profits earned.
All managers are eligible for benefits the first of the month following 30-days of hire. All managers have company paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (12 days each year)
- Medical Benefits (choose between a two HSA or a PPO plan) - company pays 65% of HSA plan
- Dental (employee paid)
- Vision (employee paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance (employee paid)
- Accident Insurance (employee paid)
- Critical Illness Insurance (employee paid)
- Yearly shoe allowance (Shoes for Crews)
- 401K plan - over the age of 20, worked a minimum of 1,000 hours, worked for one full year
- Flames of Support - all employees can contribute to this non-profit plan; providing monies to those in need (due to natural disaster, unfavorable domestic/family situations, etc.)
- A high school diploma (university degree preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years management experience
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Basic knowledge of P & L statements
- Strong guest service, communication, leadership and conflict resolutions skills
- Full availability for any shift, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work a 50-hour work week
- Good personal grooming
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists
- Ability to lift 35-50 pounds
- All Administrative duties
- Helping to build the Blaze brand and culture by interviewing, hiring and training new team members
- Development of our team members by providing daily feedback (tip - top) and regular performance reviews
- Overseeing a diverse team as they prepare GREAT pizzas using the highest quality products and follow all food safety standards
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of our restaurant consistent with company standards
- A team player who can jump in where needed and lead our teams to create lively, fun guest interactions
- Other duties as assigned
Millennial Restaurant Group (MRG) a franchisee of Blaze Pizza opened its first location in Louisville, KY in 2014. Since then, we've opened over twenty restaurants with, according to Forbes, the "fastest-growing restaurant chain ever" throughout Kentucky, Tennessee, and Florida.
Our goal is for each of the communities we serve to embrace Blaze Pizza as a brand, and to hire and develop enthusiastic and service oriented team members to help us reach that goal. Through the family-culture that we have, we hope to have the best team members representing our brand and serving our guests, all while enjoying the work they do.