Freddy's is looking for experienced managers who are passionate about guest relations, employee development and business growth.
The Assistant Manager assists the management staff to maintain the overall efficiency and technical operations of the restaurant and ensures Freddy's standard of Hospitality, Quality and Cleanliness. This position will help control labor and food costs, build relationships with guests, handle guest issues, and serve as a model of Leadership to all Team Members.
If you have a dynamic personality and a strong passion for serving high-quality food with a smile, then Freddy’s is the place for you! Growth opportunities are available to candidates who demonstrate pride, service and that attention to detail that makes Freddy’s successful.
> Full-time position with Salary and Benefits; Competitive pay based on experience.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D insurance, includes Estate Planning and Will Preparation benefit
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with current company match after 1 year of service
- Paid Time Off after 1 year of service
- Meal allowance for personal or work use
- Amazing culture centered on the Team and Family friendly hours
- Paid Training
- Opportunities to advance and grow
Physical Requirements (including but not limited to):
- Available to work a variety of hours to include days, nights, and weekend
- Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions
- Will be required to lift up to 40 pounds during the course of a workday
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior restaurant management or leadership role with a successful history of quality Guest Service, Team Building and Development of people
- Experience in financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement
- Aptitude towards learning, coaching and teamwork; ability to motivate, train and hold responsible a diverse staff in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and quality standards while managing time and priorities efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with guest and team members
- Proficient in typical desktop software programs
- Experience in setting and maintaining inventory, schedules, use of spreadsheets, labor management and knowledge of P&L’s is desired
- Always focused on profits and sales growth
Jerry Myerscough is a franchisee of Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers. We're looking for the best and brightest to deliver a unique mix of fun, fresh food and genuine hospitality!
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national, fast-casual restaurant franchise best known for its cooked-to-order Steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.