$500 BONUS AFTER 500 HOURS
We are currently seeking Assistant Managers to join our growing GPM Team!
Who We Are:
We are a national convenience store chain who is growing at an exponential rate and are looking to attract top talent.
What We Offer:
* Paid Time Off
* Competitive Wage
* Holiday Pay
* 401K Employer Match
* Weekly Pay
* Career Advancement
What You Bring:
* Passion and the drive to make a difference.
* Ability to inspire.
* Honesty and Integrity.
* Confidence and the ability to make decisions.
* Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to employees.
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering and stocking.
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day off.
- 21 years of age or older, valid driver's license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication).
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell wine)