Take 5 Car Wash is the world’s largest local car wash conglomerate – with over 200 sites in the United States. Car Wash US operates under Car Wash USA Express, Goo-Goo 3 Minute Express Wash, Mister B's Express Wash, The Wash Factory and Supersonic.
The Take 5 Car Wash family is hiring customer service fanatics!
People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? Our employees are successful with all backgrounds and experience levels. We offer every customer a combination of wash quality, speed and value for the money. The job is similar to restaurants or retail environments.
Why employees love working for Take 5 Car Wash US:
- Potential to earn a competitive base pay plus additional weekly commission!
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k match
- HSA and FSA plans
- Paid time off and holidays
- Parental leave
- Free car washes!
- Career growth opportunities
- Must be highly energetic, hard-working and goal oriented
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Proven communication and leadership skills are a must
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Degree or certification preferred
- Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous supervisory experience in a customer service industry
- Proficient with computers including Microsoft Office
- Previous POS systems/cashier experience
- Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions
- Direct and supervise employees in the absence of the Site Manager
- Execute open & close duties and follow designated procedures
- Assist with training employees
- Ensure a safe environment for all employees and customers by ensuring compliance with safety procedures
- Address customer complaints in the absence of the Site Manager
- Escalate customer complaints to the Site Manager when appropriate
- Assist with cash management in the absence of the Site Manager
- Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner
- Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment
- Provide customers with information and benefits of the fast pass program
- Guide cars onto the track with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanour
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to entering the tunnel
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed and ensure the same for all other employees
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied
- Work safely and report safety or maintenance issues to management
- Other duties as assigned