We are looking for an experienced assistant general manager to help the general manager in directing daily business operations. The AGM must be able to perform duties in the absence of the general manager competently. A top candidate for this position must have strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Cooperating with the general manager, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
- Perform cashier and attendant duties
- Count and account for all station monies, receipts, and inventory
- Maintain various reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Vendors order, review invoices and rotate merchandise
- Process invoices, mark-ups, mark-downs, and price changes
- Price and stock merchandise and build displays
- Assist in training and motivating store employees
- Train employees on the importance of safe work practices Clean up and maintenance of the store inside and the outside area
- Assist in creating and maintaining employee schedules and assign daily job duties
- 6-months experience in a managerial role in a gas station
- Computers proficiency with excellent written and verbal skills
- Driver's license, auto insurance, and Reliable transportation
Our company has been in business for over 20 years and continues to grow to meet the challenges of today's work environment. We believe in creating a safe and pleasant working environment for our employees in order to fulfill our customers need.