Shure offers a challenging, fun and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve-week program is offered to undergraduate and graduate students. We offer internships with a variety of work arrangements from onsite interns to fully remote in US. Each intern will receive a competitive salary. Additionally, Interns who relocate to Illinois for onsite internships will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed, and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The ATE Software Intern will work with the software platforms that run Shure’s Automated Test processes. These include the Product Test Executive, Equipment Instrument Drivers, and Database connected Web portals for data maintenance and analysis. This will allow the intern to be exposed to a variety of software technologies and industry practices.
This Internship is Onsite.
- Maintain data integrity and software quality.
- Add features and bug fixes to ATE Software Platforms
- Follow software build and release procedures
- Collaborate and contribute to ATE Software meetings
- Provide feedback on work assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office tools
- Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fundamental theory and knowledge of software programming (Preference in C#, Java, PHP)
- Experience with Web and Relational Database design
WHO WE AREShure’s mission is to be the most trusted audio brand worldwide – and for nearly a century, our Core Values have aligned us to be just that. Founded in 1925, we are a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, reliability, and dur
ability. We engineer microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems, conferencing systems, and more. And quality doesn’t stop at our products. Our talented teams strive for perfection and innovate every chance they get. We offer an Associate-first culture, flexible work arrangements, and opportunity for all.
Shure Incorporated is headquartered in Niles, Illinois, with remote and hybrid opportunities throughout the United States. We have more than 35 regional sales offices, engineering hubs, and manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia.
THE MIX MATTERSDon’t check off every box in the job requirements? No problem! We recognize that every professional journey is unique and are committed to providing an equitable candidate experience for all prospective Shure Associates. If you’re excited about this role, believe you’ve got the skills to be successful, and share our passion for creating an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible work environment, then apply!