Do you love cupcakes? Are you what we like to call a “natural born leader"? Then come on down and join our team! Cupcakin’ Bake Shop is looking for leadership who can’t resist the smell of cupcakes! You will contribute to Cupcakin’ by assisting the management team with daily store operations as well as staying committed to our customers and associates. Your leadership (and love for cupcakes) and stellar customer service will serve as a model to fellow associates and ensure the loyalty of our customer base. Your time will be divided into directing and supporting counter associates, monitoring daily inventory levels and providing impeccable customer service. Being quick on your feet and teamwork is at the forefront of this position and imperative to the success of this role. So, if this you send your resume.
Our ideal candidate:
Our ideal candidate:
- You have a passion for all things cupcakes
- Be dependable and punctual
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on following instructions down to the “T” on all orders.
- Passionate about a quality product and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A customer-focused service individual who delivers an exceptional experience to every customer.
- Have an in-service mindset and are dedicated to doing what’s right for our customers.
- A problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as needed.
- Able to utilize technology
- Can complete multiple tasks.
- An effective listener who pays high attention to detail.
- Agreeable to work the needs of the business, including but limited to holiday and weekend shifts.
What you’ll do:
- Support Store Manager in various store tasks.
- Maintain front of house Inventory
- Be the 1st point of Contact/liaison for front-of-house staff.
- Hands on behind the counter training/ tracking.
- Weekly communication to staff to keep them updated
- Consistently engage all customers to enhance their customer experience.
- Collect and submit resumes for management
- Attend weekly meetings with store manager
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized workspace.
- Monitor Daily Checklist reporting
- Key Holder
Source : Cupcakin' Bake Shop