WHAT YOU'LL DO
Barbarosa Foods is franchise of Wendy's is seeking Assistant General Managers with 1+ year of AGM experience in fast food/restaurant/QSR concepts, to assist in managing daily
operations of one of our very successful, high-volume fast-food restaurants.
The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and goal oriented!
The management career path at Wendy’s….
- Crew Member: Consistently shows up on time, pays attention, strive to do his/her best and drives enthusiastically towards needed result.
- Shift Manager: Identify how their own individual role, and that of a team, supports the organization.
- Assistant General Manager: Knows cost management and control techniques, monitors daily operations, coaches as necessary to maintain Wendy's standards.
- General Manager: Embraces change and is willing to modify behavior to achieve business improvements.
- Training General Manager
Regardless of what position/role you started with us, we provide the necessary training, timely feedbacks and required certification tests. We promote up to 80% of our management candidates from within based on performance, commitment and dedication.
Some of the Benefits we provide:
- Competitive pay/salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401 K with 3% company match
- Monthly bonuses
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known national brand and an established company that offers competitive salaries, benefits and career advancement opportunities!
WHAT YOU NEED for management position:
- Previous food service management experience
- Work 45 hours per week, rotating shifts including weekends and holidays
- Valid Drivers License and vehicle is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
The Wendy’s Story
First of all, yes, Wendy is a real person. And a pretty special one, being the daughter of our founder Dave Thomas. Today, she is one of the most involved and successful franchise owners in the Wendy’s enterprise. We think Dave would be proud. Back in 1969, he looked around at all other hamburger joints and was like, “Nah. People deserve better.” At the time, other quick-service restaurants were using frozen beef and mass-producing food. Not Dave. His approach of serving fresh, made-to-order hamburgers changed the game. And his can’t-stop-won’t-stop commitment to making customers happy drives everything we do today.