- Are you ready to get into assistant management?
- Take control into that next step up in your career?
- Help lead a team to success?
- Earn great money along with your team?
If so, then The Tile Shop is looking for You.
The Tile Shop is currently hiring an Assistant Manager for a Great Team and who has a Sales-Driven Spirit. We want outstanding, knowledgeable, skilled, and Motivated Sales Leaders whose Top Priority is to provide the Highest Level of customer service.
As an Assistant Manager, you will lead by example to Build, Develop, and Inspire your team towards successfully achieving sales goals and creating the ultimate customer experience.Job Description
· Build and develop a well-rounded team of Sales Associates.
· Train and coach employees on policies, procedures and job duties.
· Proactively greet customers and develop lasting relationships.
· Sell tile and related products to exceed customer expectations.
· Learn and use knowledge of all store and warehouse operations.
· Lead by example to achieve sales goals
· Learn the installation process and products to educate customers.
· Track established store sales goals.
· Provide customers with updates on product delivery status.
· Maintain professional standards to protect The Tile Shop brand.
· Develop schedules for Associates and Warehouse Personnel.
· Maintain inventory accuracy.
· Use good business practices at all times.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 1 years of experience in retail management
· Previous sales experience
· Proven ability to build, develop, and motivate a sales team.
· Strong work ethic with a drive to exceed expectations
· Work well with others in a fast-paced, commission sales environment
· Open to learning and growing independently and from feedback
· Lead with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
· Sense of Design: put together various styles, colors, and textures
· Basic mathematical and computer skills
· Ability to read, write, and speak in English
· Previous experience in a related field preferred
At The Tile Shop, we are committed to developing the WHOLE you, not just the WORK you. Our benefits program is our investment in you as an important contributor to our success, and we are proud of our highly competitive package.
- Medical Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medica Value-Added Services
- Virtual Care
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Lincoln Financial Value-Added Benefits
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-Paid Legal Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Discount
The Tile Shop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.