Assistant Managers help oversee in-store operations alongside the General Manager. The Assistant Manager plays a major role in ensuring the store is in exceptional order and that all employees are performing duties properly and efficiently. Assistant Managers must lead by example and execute systems and procedures with 100% integrity. As an Assistant Manager, your attitude needs to be enthusiastic, friendly, and positive, and follow all guidelines and initiatives outlined in the "line employee" description. Pay ranges from $17.00-$19.50. We are offering a $500.00 bonus after 90 days of employment.
- Ability to work a 40 hour week
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to handle fast-paced and high stress situations in the store
- Organize and establish priorities in the store with minimal supervision
- Willing to offer opinions and recommendations towards the store and employees
- Provide quality customer service aiming for 100% customer satisfaction
- Strive to build trust with your employees and create an atmosphere of teamwork
- Complete daily tasks such as scheduling, ordering, and running a clean fun business while meeting store sales goals
Our authentic taste – served Mike's Way® with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, oregano, salt, and THE JUICE (oil and vinegar) – is called our CRAVEABILITY factor. Our secret? Everything about Jersey Mike’s is the absolute highest quality, including our employees. Our USDA Prime Roast Beef is trimmed and cooked right here in the store. Our meats and cheeses are all top-quality premium brands sliced freshly before your eyes. Our bread is fresh-baked each day on premises. And of course, everything’s created right in front of you. It’s what makes Jersey Mike’s the most authentic tasting submarine sandwich available, truly a "Sub Above", and it’s a tradition of quality we’ll never outgrow. Our team is just that as well...an amazing group of people working together, having fun, engaging with our customers and making each visit memorable with our unique, friendly, and welcoming personalities.