- Folsom, CA, USA
- Full Time
"This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc. This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc. will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages, supervision, staffing and scheduling."
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will manage restaurant operations in conjunction with, or in the absence of, the Restaurant Manager. You will recruit, select, train and develop restaurant employees. You will manage daily activities to ensure guests receive excellent customer service and use management information tools to analyze restaurant operational and financial performance.
- Serve as a strong role model for other employees
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and safety
- Are able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- You must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule