If your goal is to begin a fantastic career working up to 40 hours per week where your talents will be valued and respected; we are an outstanding employer of choice. When you choose a career with us you are choosing to work at the heart of our business. To be successful as an Assistant Manager, you need energy, an excellent work ethic, a great attitude, and a smile.
The Assistant Manager is critical in creating a welcoming environment, and identifying customer needs and exceeding their expectations. Our firm seeks employees that have entrepreneurial, dedicated, positive attitudes, adaptability to change, and integrity. If you possess these qualities and want to join a dynamic, growing organization, then we are excited to hear from you!
- As an Assistant Manager, you’ll work alongside your team to maximize sales objectives with each prospective customer
- Our employees consistently practice exceptional customer service by welcoming future and current customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and professional manner.
- Assistant Managers work with customers to identify their needs and provide solutions that will enhance their buying experience.
- Successful Assistant Managers need to be able to perform at a high level without constant supervision but also thrive in a team environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or 2 years’ experience preferred
- Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.